DEKKO Art Studio
Mirage, an original illustration by DEKKO artist Kristin Burnett, is best captured in its French translation of Sr Mirer, "to be reflected."
With sea greens, deep reds, golden tans, and flamingo pinks...brighten any space for your flock with this retro styled DEKKO art print. Then sit back and watch as all your pretty-in-pink wishes come true.
Screen printed on archival fade-resistance paper and framed in a matte-black .75" Semi-hardwood alder frame and reflection-free acrylite protector.
• Various sizes available [size listed includes frame]
• Screen printed on archival fade-resistance paper
• Framed in matte-black semi-hardwood alder [hardware included]
• Enclosed in lightweight reflection-free acrylite (no glass)
• Created, printed and shipped from the U.S.A.